The Florida Society of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery is an organization whose interests include the promotion and advancement of the practice of otolaryngology in the State of Florida and providing educational meetings for the full and frank interchange of views concerning this medical specialty.
The call for abstracts is now open for the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Annual Fall Meeting. The program is designed to be educational and informative for otolaryngologists, facial plastic surgeons and other healthcare providers. Abstracts can be submitted until July 15, 2014, for consideration for the program. Accepted authors will be notified by mid-August whether their presentations will be included in the program. Learn more and apply today.
- On behalf of the AAO-HNS Government Affairs team, thank you for your swift response to these sign-on requests and also for your ongoing support of the AAO-HNS’ federal legislative efforts. Click to see the recently circulated letters.
- FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Winter 2014 Newsletter
- Highlights of the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Annual Fall Meeting, Nov. 15-17, 2013
- Experts Discourage Codeine Use after Adeno-Tonsillectomy in Children
- Call to Action: Blue Cross Blue Shield Not Covering Medical Care for Hearing Loss for Florida State Employees
- FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Winter 2013 Newsletter
- Highlights of the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Annual Fall Meeting, Oct. 19-21, 2012
- Legislative Update: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Deletes Experimental or Investigational Position Statement for Catheter-Based Inflatable Devices
- We need your help to improve the Physician Directory! Please take a moment to complete the online form so that we have your most current contact information. The more information we have, the easier it will be for potential patients to find you. Please -- help US help YOU!
- Save the Date!
- Nov. 6-8, 2014
- FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Annual Fall Meeting
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes | Orlando, FL