The Florida Society of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery is an organization whose interests include the promotion and advancement of the practice of otolaryngology in the State of Florida and providing educational meetings for the full and frank interchange of views concerning this medical specialty.
Call for Speakers & Call for Resident Presentations Open! Find more information on our Annual Meeting page.
FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Winter 2014 Newsletter
- Highlights of the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Annual Fall Meeting, Nov. 15-17, 2013
- Experts Discourage Codeine Use after Adeno-Tonsillectomy in Children
- Call to Action: Blue Cross Blue Shield Not Covering Medical Care for Hearing Loss for Florida State Employees
Members: we need your help to improve the Physician Directory! Please take a moment to complete the online form so that we have your most current contact information. The more information we have, the easier it will be for potential patients to find you. Please -- help US help YOU!
Save the Date!
- 2015 Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting: November 13-15, 2015 | Ritz-Carlton, Naples | Naples, FL
- 2016 Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting: November 11-13, 2016 | Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami | Miami, FL
- 2017 Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting: November 10-12, 2017 | Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes | Orlando, FL
- Visit our Annual Meeting Page for more details.