The Florida Society of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery is an organization whose interests include the promotion and advancement of the practice of otolaryngology in the State of Florida and providing educational meetings for the full and frank interchange of views concerning this medical specialty.
Call for Speakers & Call for Resident Presentations Now Open!
Find more information on our Annual Meeting page. DEADLINE for submissions EXTENDED to June 15th!
- On behalf of the AAO-HNS Government Affairs team, thank you for your swift response to these sign-on requests and also for your ongoing support of the AAO-HNS’ federal legislative efforts. Click to see the recently circulated letters.
- FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Winter 2014 Newsletter
- Highlights of the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Annual Fall Meeting, Nov. 15-17, 2013
- Experts Discourage Codeine Use after Adeno-Tonsillectomy in Children
- Call to Action: Blue Cross Blue Shield Not Covering Medical Care for Hearing Loss for Florida State Employees
- FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Winter 2013 Newsletter
- Highlights of the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Annual Fall Meeting, Oct. 19-21, 2012
- Legislative Update: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Deletes Experimental or Investigational Position Statement for Catheter-Based Inflatable Devices
- We need your help to improve the Physician Directory! Please take a moment to complete the online form so that we have your most current contact information. The more information we have, the easier it will be for potential patients to find you. Please -- help US help YOU!
- Save the Date!
- 2015 Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting: November 13-15, 2015 | Ritz-Carlton, Naples | Naples, FL
- 2016 Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting: November 11-13, 2016 | Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami | Miami, FL
- 2017 Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting: November 10-12, 2017 | Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes | Orlando, FL
- Visit our Annual Meeting Page for more details.